UPDATE: January 27-2011 I’m happy to let you know that WIZZsoft has reached out and confirmed that they are listening to their customers and are currently evaluating some CRM avenues to complement their application. This will definitely be an additional reason to make sure that you take a closer look at this new tool.
If you’re like me, keeping track of your billable hours is sometimes a bit of a challenge. Here comes a tool that will help us out with that! Just launched last December, WIZZsoft is designed to help manage the process of billing, time and expense tracking and archiving of documents. Its targeted audience are entrepreneurs and small businesses with 30 employees or less.
Here are some of the highlights of WIZZsoft.
- Customizable template for invoices and statements.
- Invoice can be created in U.S. dollars, Canadian dollars or Euros (love this!).
- Allows you to organize and safely store all of your client projects and files.
- You can create employee time sheets, plan different projects and offers several additional functions for project management.
- WIZZsoft will run from a USB stick on any computer that has high speed Internet access.
- You have the option of paying an additional onetime fee of $99 for their Crescendo plan which offers a one hour live support session to get you going and configure the system to your needs.
- Offers a free 30 day trial.
You will really have to explore and get to know this system to understand and appreciate its various functions. The great thing is that it can only get better and the company is willing to give personalized help to keep their clients happy and satisfied. That’s the beauty of dealing with a new company…they actually care about their clients and want your business!
This is a product that offers great potential. Although, my only issue would be to see a more comprehensive integration of a CRM system which would allow me to segregate many of the functionality needed to run a business all in one application.
If you’re a small business or an entrepreneur offering billable services on an hourly basis or per project/task, this will definitely help you keep track and facilitate your billing process. I suggest that you take advantage of the free trial offer and explore it to see if that’s a system for you and your business.
What do you look for in a cloud computing application for your business?